Appyautism is a website (available in Spanish and English) designed for people with autism spectrum disorders, their families and all professionals that work with these people, offering a selection of the best applications for Windows and Mac computers and for Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices. The Appyautism website, created by Fundación Orange in collaboration with iAutism, aims to go beyond the usual collections of apps and shows an elaborated and selected content.
- Website for people with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), their families and all professionals who interact with them.
- Comprehensive database offers a selection of more than 400 applications on the market for Windows and Mac computers and for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- Available in Spanish and English.
- List updated every month with the latest news, including references to academic and other articles on the use of these technologies for people with ASD.
- Features tutorial that enables users to get an idea of the most relevant and representative apps for each category.
- Website available in Spanish and English.