Assistive Express is an Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) app catered to people with difficulty in speech. Assistive Express is designed to be simple and efficient, allowing users to express their views and thoughts with natural sounding voices.
- Landscape and Portrait Modes to cater to different needs.
- Word Prediction to minimize the keystrokes required.
- Adaptive learning of new vocabulary into the word prediction list.
- A favorites list for users to save commonly used sentences.
- 3 voices included for users to pick.
- Adjustable volume and speed for voices.
- Large font and buttons for easy access.
- Recent list for quick access to previously spoken sentences.
- Self-learning "next word" prediction.
- Favorites can be reordered.
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Email, etc.
- The font size is adjustable.
- Prediction can be enabled/disabled.
- Share capabilities on favorite and recent.
- Size: 221.3 MB.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
See product in Apple's App Store.