Battery Interrupters are used to modify battery-operated devices for switch input.
- Place the Battery Interrupter between the battery and its connection point in the battery compartment.
- Place the battery-operated device in its ON position.
- Plug a switch into the input jack of the Battery Interrupter.
- Works with devices that use AA, AAA, C, and D size batteries.
- Item BI-050 for AA & AAA batteries.
- Item BI-075 for C and D batteries.
Options & Accessories:
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.