The BJOY Button is a device that has been specially designed to offer access to mouse functions by means of eight buttons. Adjust the pointer's speed, sensitivity, and auditory feedback to suit the user's needs. It is suitable for users with physical disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, neuromuscular disorders, cerebral palsy, brain injuries, learning disabilities, and the elderly.
- Choose the direction of the pointer.
- Can be customized using the BJOY Software.
- Access to the computer, smartphone, tablet, or apps.
- Use the BJOY Software to modify the function of each button, the cursor speed, the orientation, and many other parameters.
- All settings are stored in the device so users can customize a mouse to access any device.
- 4 big buttons (35 mm diameter) for cursor movements.
- 4 big buttons (35 mm diameter) with adjustable click functions.
- Keyguard included.
- Customizable labels for the buttons.
- Includes clear and 4 color covers for the buttons.
- Four 3.5 mm sockets for external switch access.
- Plug & Play USB device.
- Size: 290 x 220 x 160 mm.
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Android, Chrome OS, Mac OS.
- Compatible with switch.