BJOY HAND (Various Models)
BJOY Hands are very sensitive progressive joysticks for people with minimal strength in their hands and fingers. Access with minimal finger movement and strength.
This model is based on a very sensitive analog joystick intended for people with minimal strength in their hands and fingers.
This model is similar to BJOY HAND-A but is based on a microswitch joystick that requires greater accuracy on the user's side.
These features are common to all models:
- Plug & Play USB device.
- 4 small ultrasensitive buttons with customizable functions.
- Joystick with free movement in all directions.
- Speed independent from the action performed over the joystick.
- Very sensitive joystick.
- Ergonomically designed for one-hand operation.
- The BJOY configuration software allows users to:
- Adjust the pointer's speed, sensitivity, and auditory feedback.
- Orient the device to suit the user's posture.
- Decide which of the following actions each button will perform: left-click, right-click, drag & drop, double-click, or nothing.
- Set the required press time to be considered as a valid press.
- Set the drag & drop option as a long press on any button.
- Configure the joystick to move in 4 or 8 directions to improve access for people with imprecise movements.
These specifications are common to all models:
- Size: 50 x 75 x 17 mm.
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Android, Chrome OS, Mac OS.
See manufacturer's website about BJOY HAND-A.
See manufacturer's website about BJOY HAND-C.