BJOY Ring is a USB device that converts your wheelchair's joystick into a mouse to control your computer and compatible tablets and smartphones. It is suitable for physical disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, and neuromuscular disorders, as well as cerebral palsy and brain injuries.
- Windows compatible "Plug & Play" device.
- Use BJOY Software to change each button's function, orientation, and other parameters.
- Compatible with all wheelchair models.
- All settings made with BJOY Software are stored in the device.
- Non-invasive and easy to install.
- It recognizes the mounting angle automatically. It works with up to 45º inclination.
- Cable length 1.5m.
- Two customizable switch inputs. One single switch input allows turning off the movement of the cursor.
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Android, Chrome OS, Mac OS.
- Compatible with switch.
- Plug & Play USB device (5V / 70 mA).