The Portset BrailleKey provides an easy and simple solution for adding a Braille Keyboard to a Personal Computer, Laptop, MAC iPad, and Android Tablet.
- 9 keys are arranged in a group of 6 standard Braille input keys.
- Self-registered by the operating system.
- Based on British Braille, BrailleKey G2.
- Supports contractions, group signs, word signs, and short forms to create text documents.
- Corded functions are provided by incorporating the space bar with a key combination.
- Compatible with a personal computer, laptop, Mac, iPad, and Android tablet.
- 8.6 in. x 4.2 in. 0.7 in.
Options & Accessories:
- Five versions of Braille Keyboards are available in either US or UK: International character sets, a ONE_HANDED G1, the BrailleKey-G2, UEB (Unified English Braille), and Polish.