Bright Box (Various Models)
Wired switches that light up when activated. They are designed for users with low vision, for nighttime use, or to attract attention.
Lights up for visual feedback.
Bright Box Tactile
Has both visual and tactile feedback.
These features are common to all models:
- Press the top surface to activate switch adapted toys, mouse interfaces, or communication devices.
- The Light Switch has three functions: Off, On, and Continuous.
- The Power Switch has three functions: Lo, Hi, and Flash.
Bright Box Tactile includes these additional features:
- The visual feedback and tactile feedback (much like that of a cell phone or pager) can be employed independently of each other.
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5" x 1".
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Includes one 9-volt battery.
- AC adapter (included) can be used in place of a battery to operate the Bright Box or Bright Box Tactile.
Options & Accessories:
- Bright Box Tactile is available as part of the Switch Kit.
See Manufacturer's website about the Bright Box.
See Manufacturer's website about the Bright Box Tactile.