Classkick is a classroom platform where Students work on assignments with their Chromebooks, laptops, or iPads at their own pace and even on their own time. Students are able to ask for help privately and help their peers anonymously. Teachers create assignments, see all their students’ work in real-time, and can give student feedback instantly.
- CREATE paperless assignments using existing worksheets, audio, video or web content.
- SEE every students’ work simultaneously.
- GIVE instant feedback when it is most important.
- FACILITATE peer-to-peer feedback and learning.
- WORK at their own pace and even on their own time.
- ASK for help privately.
- HELP their peers.
- Use it:
- in class or at home.
- in traditional or flipped classrooms.
- as a group together or individually.
- station work.
- do nows/exit slips.
- guided practice.
- independent practice.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Languages: English.
Options & Accessories:
- Available also for Chromebooks, desktops, and laptops (see website).
See product in Apple's App Store.