ConnectLine Streamer Pro
ConnectLine Streamer Pro gives users wearing Oticon hearing aids control over all functions: changing the hearing programs or regulating the hearing aid volume and the connection to all audio, entertainment and communication devices. This device sends audio signals directly to both ears, transforming the hearing aids into two small wireless headphones.
- The streamer, which looks like an MP3 player, is worn around the neck.
- It has three buttons to control the main applications: telephone, television, and microphone.
- Complete and convenient upgrades due to compatibility with all wireless hearing aids from Oticon and ConnectLine devices.
- Up to eight hours of streaming for all-day use.
- Compact, user-friendly design with easier handling and more grip thanks to rubberized edges.
It provides an easy connection to various popular entertainment devices, like MP3 players, computers, tablets, and other audio devices such as Audiobooks.
There are two simple ways to connect the streamer to audio sources so that the sound is transmitted directly to the hearing aids:
- As a simple “plug and play” solution with the cable using an audio cable that connects the Streamer to the other audio device.
- Wirelessly (Bluetooth and pairing) and then using the audio button on the Streamer.
- There are two simple ways to connect the streamer to audio sources so that the sound is transmitted directly to the hearing aids:
- Supports both incoming and outgoing phone calls. For a landline with the ConnectLine Phone Adapter, the Streamer is used as the microphone.
- Built-in socket to connect to an FM receiver for use in classrooms and lecture halls and compatible with a variety of universal FM receivers. We recommend using the Amigo R2 FM receiver.
- Cinemas, theaters and public buildings that have installed induction loop systems send out wireless tones that can be received by the built-in telephone coil in the Streamer Pro with a push of a button.
Options & Accessories:
ConnectLine TV Adapter: connects to almost any audio device using the cables provided.
- Effective from a range of up to 45 feet.
- The volume is selected for the television only for the individual using the Streamer Pro. If the phone rings while watching TV, the call can be answered using the phone button on the Streamer.
- The ConnectLine App: The smartphone functions as a remote control for all the connected devices.
- ConnectLine Phone Adapter: to connect the Streamer Pro to a conventional analog landline phone. During a call, the hearing aids are used as a headset; the Streamer Pro worn around the neck is used as a microphone. Together, these components enable hands-free operation.
- The ConnectLine Microphone: worn by the person the user is talking to and connected wirelessly to the Streamer so the voice of the other person can be heard directly through the hearing aids. The microphone has a radio range of up to 15 meters.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.