CONTROL+ is a control device with built-in software that allows users to control a stereo, television, air conditioning, and other elements of the house directly from the tablet or smartphone with the infrared system. It is suitable for physical disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, neuromuscular disorders, and cerebral palsy and brain injuries such as ictus and traumatic brain injury.
- Memorizes the functions of any other remote control such as a television or similar, using infrared learning technology.
- Controls other elements such as doors, lights, beds, telephones, hoists, and blinds using radiofrequency technology.
- Creates unlimited customized templates.
- Includes an unlimited number of buttons and layouts of each template.
- Customize the function of each button according to user needs.
- Customize the buttons with images, including photos that taken with a phone.
- Create macros: activate a sequence of actions with a single button. For example, a button is pressed on the smartphone and all the lights are turned off, the blinds are lowered, and the television is switched off.
- Connect an adapted device and control it from the tablet or smartphone.
- Compatible with any phone or tablet access system (mouse, scanning...).
- Works with a free app Control, which can be downloaded from Google Play for Android devices and the App store for iOS.
- Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Radio Frequency: 433 MHz (ICM).
- Infrared Frequency: 39 kHz.
- Size: 81 x 49 x 12 mm.
- Compatible with BJLive! Enablers.
- Switch input 3.5 mm mono Jack (female).
- Switch output 3.5 mm mono Jack (female).
- Long life Ion-lithium battery (3 weeks in normal use).
- Charge using a USB cable.
- App requires Android 4.4 and up and iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Options & Accessories:
- Available also as a part of an environmental control solution.
See manufacturer's website for the Control+ infrared device.