Control IR Transmitters (Various Models)
Programmable hand-held IR transmitters with four operating levels.
Unit includes 10 buttons and can save a maximum of 36 functions.
Unit includes 18 buttons and can save a maximum of 65 functions.
These features are common to all models:
- This transmitter can learn channels from other remote controls such as TV, cable box, and DVD.
- One or several buttons can be adapted to coding.
- Choose between 4,096 different GEWA codes, e.g. for door locking procedures.
- Macros can be stored to send a sequence of signals with one button press.
These specifications are common to all models:
- Operated with four 1.5V AAA Alkaline batteries, not included
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for Control 10 and Control 18. These include but are not limited to:
- Mini Arm.
- IR-Transmitter Holder.
- Adapter 8-pol mini/7 pol slits.
- Neck Strap adjustable.
See Manufacturer's website about Control 10.
See Manufacturer's website about Control 18.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.