Control Pro is a remote control that can control up to 112 household devices in an accessible manner with an infrared learning system that can control any device that works using a remote control. Suitable for people with physical disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, neuromuscular disorders, and cerebral palsy, those with brain injuries such as ictus and traumatic brain injury, and the elderly.
- Users can customize the function that performs each key according to their needs.
- 112 different functions.
- Memorizes the functions of any IR remote controller (TV, air conditioning, HiFi, etc.).
- With the radiofrequency system, the device can control the elements blocked by obstacles and walls.
- Easy to hang around the neck and attach to a wheelchair.
- Ergonomic keypad with a configurable anti-shake system.
- Users can customize their covers with images by means of the included program.
- Use the mobile phone charger to top the battery up.
- Possibility of macros: a single button activates a sequence of actions.
- Number of keys: 15.
- Number of programmable functions per key: 8.
- High luminosity LEDs.
- Removable cover.
- Can be charged using a USB cable.
- Fixing to be able to hang the remote control.
- Two scanning methods: simple or by rows and columns.
- Personalized scanning time.
- Customizable number of scenes and keys.
- Customizable scene change key.
- Direct programming of a telephone for telephone control.
- Macros with sequences of up to 9 consecutive actions.
- Visual feedback.
- 900 mAh Ion-lithium battery.
- Radio Frequency: 433 MHz (ICM).
- Infrared Frequency: 38 kHz.
- Size: 114 x 65 x 14.5 mm.
- Compatible with switch.
Options & Accessories:
- Available also as a part of the environmental control training kit solution.