Control Prog is a programmable IR–transmitter adapted for persons with physical disabilities. The transmitter can store codes from other remote controls such as TV, VCR, and DVD.
- Multiple setting possibilities to simplify the use of Control Prog.
- For a person unable to use "direct touch," there are 12 different scanning alternatives.
- It is possible to connect one or two single–function switches.
- Can store 241 programmable function positions distributed over 15 levels.
- There is a coded channel for security functions that require strict authorization – such as apartment or house doors.
- There are options to create sequences (macros). By pushing a button, you can get directly to a text–TV page.
- Can create your own labeling for the transmitter.
- Backups are possible.
- Keyguard and neck strap are included.
- Size: 134 x 70 x 25 mm.
- Weight: 180 g incl batteries.
- Battery: 4 1.5V alkaline batters.
- Key force: <1 N (100 g).
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Mini Arm: flexible arm suitable for mounting IR transmitters.
- IR-Transmitter Holder: 10 mm tube. Snaps into indentations on both sides of the transmitter.
- Key guard Control Prog/18: key guard for Control Prog.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.