The Counter Loop
The Counter Loop is an all-in-one audio induction field generator for use with telecoil-equipped hearing aids, cochlear implants, and loop receivers.
- It combines an induction loop amplifier and a loop in a lightweight case.
- It is equipped with a microphone and two additional microphone ports.
- Its construction and washable material are designed to stand up to daily use.
- The listening field generated by the Counter Loop accommodates people standing or sitting and is designed for locations where space is limited.
- The unit can stand alone on its hinged, adjustable plate or be mounted to a counter, desk or wall.
- Includes a rechargeable battery that provides 12-14 hours of uninterrupted, untethered use.
- Optimized for one-on-one conversations.
- Meets ADA compliance for assistive listening.
- Adjustable angle designed to provide more audio clarity for people of differing heights.
- May be installed permanently.
- Dimensions: 10” H x 7.5” W x 1.5” D.
- Power Supply: 12V DC Rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Material: Plastic.
- Amplifier: Proprietary Emcom Induction Loop Driver.
- Power: 110V AC wall adaptor.
- Microphone: One built-in microphone.
Options & Accessories:
- Optional mini-shotgun and gooseneck microphones are available.