Cubigo is a cloud-based solution that offers access to products, services, applications, and information that helps users live independently for as long as possible and is tailored to personal needs and requirements. It provides a basic set of tools to facilitate communication: calendar, messages, video communication and an extensive profile/file of the end-user that can be shared with healthcare providers.
- The cloud-based solution has multiple features to create resident engagement, foster staff empowerment, and increase family involvement in communities.
- Service Requests: Makes requests for all the different services provided by the community.
- Voice Recognition: Increases accessibility to residents with visual or dexterity challenges.
- Personal Calendar & Reminders: Users can stay up to date and never miss an event with a personalized daily schedule that shows activities and requests.
- Community News: Ensures that residents never miss out on what is going on with news and digital signage.
- Calendar Management & Print Studio: Users can create print-branded community newsletters and activity calendars directly from Cubigo.
- Data & analytics: Uses the business Intelligence framework to gather data and create dashboards, helping to improve services.
- 360° Resident View: Get a holistic view of a resident's status, wellbeing, and engagement.
- Request & Attendance Tracking: Manages all resident requests in one place. Tracks attendance using the 6 dimensions of wellness.
- Desktop Application: The native desktop application removes the hassle of signing in and enables active notifications, which is especially useful for staff.
- Native Mobile Apps: Cubigo mobile apps allow users to stay connected to their community while out and about.
- Kiosk: Accessible in public spaces around the community.
- Voice: Allows residents to use their voice to place requests or sign up for activities.
- Digital Signage: Shareable activity calendars, daily menus, community news, weather, birthdays, and more on large screens throughout buildings.
- Wearables enjoy additional innovations like heart monitoring, fall detection, and health tracking.
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and up, iOS 11.0 or later, and Windows 10 version 14316.0 or higher.