The Dialog 3.0 EYETRACKING communicator has a direct binocular pointing system that allows for alphabetic communication and Windows PC management by using only the movement of the pupil.
Dialog 3.0 is a communicator created to personally meet the needs of patients with diseases such as ALS. The production criteria were evaluated depending on intended use, that is, on the directives and standards to which a Medical Aid must comply.
- The Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking communicator is equipped with a third generation I7 computer capable of processing without limitation each frame the eye-tracker inputs, guaranteeing 60 fps without discarding any.
- The Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking communicators have all standard accessories. Integrated home automation module, interchangeable shields for touch accessibility, built-in 5-port switch for connecting sensors.
- The Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking system uses the Dialog Ausili S.r.l. eye pointing system alongside hardware improvements in line with IEC 60601-1-1 and 60601-1-2 standards.
- The Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking communicator allows for communication by using phonetic quality male or female speech synthesis. You can configure the synthesis as required through various parameter settings (speed, clarity etc.), reproducing letters and sentences typed with the eye pointing system.
- Communicator accessibility is determined based on the client’s physical characteristics. If the user has upper limb motor movement, s/he can use the communicator through the touch screen. Where there are residual motor movements in the upper limbs, it is possible to use the communicator through the switch sensors. Where the user has good head movement control, s/he can use the communicator through a head movement tracking software through the use of the built-in webcam. Finally, if the client does not have residual motor movements that allow him/her access to the communicator through the above systems, s/he can use the Deye eye-tracker included.
- The Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking system also includes the Deye eye-tracker, a binocular eye-tracker. It is an eye pointing system that tracks the movement of both eyes. Thanks to Deye, individuals with extremely limited residual motor abilities can translate their eye movement into regular mouse movement, allowing them to use all the functions of an electronic computer.
- In addition to guaranteeing electrical safety, reducing the residual risk to a minimum and favouring adequate resistance to impact, the materials used make the communicator light and functional. Thanks to its characteristic handle, the communicator is easy to transport. The Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking was produced with the aim of being easily positioned with specific stands. It has no sharp corners or visible screws (fundamental characteristics for IEC 60601-1-11 standards).
- Interchangeable Grids: shields can be placed onto the display to facilitate touch screen use for individuals with motor difficulties. Patented system.
- Built-in Switch System: 5 inputs – compatible with all commercially available sensors and completely programmable.
- Battery: Interchangeable lithium battery to guarantee use outdoors.
- Dialog 3.0 Eyetracking is a portable system thanks to its reduced weight (2.3kg including eye-tracker) and to the numerous stand combinations. Dialog is also a versatile system thanks to its internal battery.
- Size: (LxWxH) 40×4.3x5cm
- Weight: 2.3kg including battery
- Processor: Intel I7 – 2.3 GHz Quad-core
- RAM: 8GB – DDR3 1633 MHz
- Hard Drive: 1 TB SATA 3
- Solid Disk Drive: 250 GB shockproof
- External Player:DVD ± RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM external (optional)
- Graphics Card:Intel GMA 4500M Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
- Audio Output: 2 x 5W amplified speakers
- NIC – Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 0
- WIFI: 11
- Display: 6” TFT 1366×768 (WXGA) Wide Screen Sensitive Touchscreen
- Webcam: 3 MP built-in
- Input: 5-port Switch (programmable) – 4 x USB 3.0 – VGA port – Microphone
- Power Supply: 120/230 V AC (50/60Hz)
- VESA attachment: Standard 10×10
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64Bit
- System Image Recovery – Remote control software
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Software: Dialog AAC – Speech Synthesis Communication Software – Antivirus – Others personalisations based on the patient.
- Guarantee: 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- Electro-Medical Device Certification
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.