The Digi-Wave DLT 300 is a personal communications system that features full-duplex capability, supporting up to six simultaneous talkers in two-way mode. The slim, lightweight device offers one- or two-way operation. With the push of one button, users can access two-way communication for immediate interaction or Q&A.
- Up to six simultaneous talkers in two-way mode.
- Range of up to 750 ft (229 m) (depending on environment).
- LCD screen.
- Dimensions: 4.07"W x 2.43"H x 0.44"D (103.3 mm x 61.8 mm x 11.3 mm).
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82 g) including battery.
- Color: Black/Silver (Front/Back).
- Case Material: Black ABS plastic.
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer with smart charge built into transceiver; 2000 mAH.
- Battery life: Up to 14 hrs talk time per charge Current consumption range: 39 mA @ idle to 94 mA w/1 Ch Tx and 3 Ch Rx.
- Power Save: Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices.
- Charge time: 5 hrs. TFP 045 with cable and international adapters.
- Optional Chargers: 2-bay CHG 102, 12-bay CHG 1012, TFP 045.
- Simultaneous Channels/Groups/Talkers Up to 15 simultaneous channels (0-14) (Interpretation mode) Up to 4 simultaneous groups (2-way mode) Up to 4 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way mode) Up to 6 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way Intercom mode).
- Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz (ISM band); 2402 – 2476 MHz FHSS.
- Audio Frequency response (-3dB Knee Level): Conference Mode., Interpreter Mode: 140 – 11.5 kHz Intercom Mode: 140 – 7.6 kHz.
- SNR: 74 dB (A-weighted, Maximum output)
- THD: 0.33 %.
- Microphone input: Internal microphone (disabled when MIC jack engaged) and 3.5 mm phone jack (tip/sleeve) with electret microphone bias, adjustable gain with 63dB range.
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm phone jack; 33 Ω load.
- Audio output: Max SSPL 90 111.8dB (EAR 013), 116.8dB (EAR 041) Internal speaker (disabled when haedphone jack in use) <20mW @ 10% THD/RL = 33Ω.
- Range: Up to 750 ft (depending upon environmental conditions).
- Modulation: FSK.
- RF output: 14 dBm Typical.
- Security: 87-bit encryption, Secure Key Code, Setup Lock (SLOC).
- Controls: Front panel push buttons for volume up/down, group select, menu access and selection, timer, time, MIC on/off, power on/off, tone control SLOC access and Secure Key access. System reset button (rear panel).
- Outputs: 3.5 mm stereo/mono headphone jack; 30 pin charging jack with audio out to base stations.
- Side tone: -12 dB below volume, tone variation [ST:0 = Off, ST:1 = -6 dB, ST:2 = -12 dB].
- Indicators: LCD (Group, channel, volume level, battery status, mode, number of people with talk button on).
- LED’s: (charge status) Red LED around talk button when enabled.
- Docking Connector: 30-pin Connector for charging and audio in/out.
- Compatible Receiver: DLR 360 only.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.