DIPAX ClickMaster is an easy-to-use mouse button emulator program for individuals with physical impairments and other disabilities.
- The button actions left, right and middle mouse click, as well as click & drag and double click are automatically triggered as soon as the mouse pointer is not moved for a certain time.
- This tool can be used eg with an eye or head control.
- As of version 8.0, DIPAX ClickMaster can also trigger keys and keyboard shortcuts (virtual keys). The macros A - E are used for this purpose.
- DIPAX ClickMaster is a standalone software and was developed for people who can move the mouse pointer with a suitable input device, but with the triggering of an action (eg left mouse click, double-click) have difficulties. For this purpose, a menu is permanently displayed on the screen, which allows the pre-selection of a specific mouse button action. The preselected action is then triggered automatically after the mouse pointer has not been moved for a certain time.
- Users who are able to trigger a sensor can optionally do without the autoclip and trigger the mouse click selected in the click menu directly via an external sensor (a combination of auto- and sensor click is also possible).
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to: