DIPAX ScanMouse with SensorBox
DIPAX ScanMouse is scanning software that can be used as a substitute for a mouse. With just one button or external switch, a standard PC mouse can be fully emulated. The device is therefore especially suited for people with severe motor disabilities (people with ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease for example).
- First, a vertical bar constantly moves from left to right and back (scanning process). When the vertical bar is in the desired click position, the switch can be operated. The bar then stops at this position.
- A second, horizontal bar then appears that constantly moves up and down. When this bar is in the desired click position, the switch has to be operated again. The bars now meet at the position where the previously selected mouse button function (left mouse click, double-click, etc.) will be carried out right away.
- The bars can be set to move across the entire screen or only inside one window.
- To select a window, the button has to be pressed for a certain period of time. One after the other, the names of all the open windows are shown until the button is released. When the button is released, the window whose name was last shown moves to the front and the bars will only move inside this window.
- System Requirements: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10