DiscoverPro is customizable access software specifically designed to work with the wireless IntelliSwitch or with IntelliKeys USB for scanning access. Use it with TrackerPro for on-screen keyboard access. DiscoverPro gives you scanning, alternate keyboard and on-screen keyboard access depending on the hardware that you choose to use with it.
- Choice of input method: Choose scanning, alternate keyboard or on-screen keyboard.
- TemplateMaker V2.0: Software that is included with DiscoverPro that lets you create custom setups. You can also edit existing setups and resize individual keys.
- Speech software: Provides auditory cues and feedback to aid in correct key selections; allows for auditory scanning; lets user communicate as they work.
- Setups: Many setups are included that allow users to access many software programs and work at their own cognitive level. Setups can be as simple or as complex as a user needs. Once they have been adjusted for the user, then the user will only see what they need.
- Preferences or Flexible scanning controls: Select the scanning speed, mouse speed, type of scanning (regular, step or inverse) and other settings to match user's access needs.
- Editing: Individual setups or individual buttons can easily be edited within DiscoverPro. DiscoverPro Setups can be as simple or as complex as needed.
- Customization: Setups can be customized to individual users. You can use a simple cause and effect button or you can use a more complex program such as Microsoft Office with DiscoverPro.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/32-bit Vista only.
See reference website for more information.