The Doctor Tea website (in Spanish), created by Fundación Orange and the Gregorio Marañón General University Hospital, aims to facilitate medical visits for people with autism, becoming familiar with the medical environment through a tour through different spaces, professionals and medical procedures, which are explained with bullets, videos and animations. In addition, it also has a GAMES section to make this familiarization with the hospital environment easier and more fun.
- Provides information on the most frequent medical practices so people with autism can understand and anticipate them.
- Provides information to physicians about the characteristics of these patients, as well as practical advice to families.
- Focuse on the medical tests most frequently requested by the population of people with autism spectrum disorders, including blood tests, dentistry, ophthalmology.
- Offers the presentation of several professionals such as nurses, psychologists, neurologists.
- Visualizations of the most common instruments in medical tests.
- A section of games that allow a more playful approach to the information of the hospital elements.
- Website in Spanish.