DocuScan Plus is a cloud-based, accessible, scanning and reading program for the blind and visually impaired that works with both Windows and the Mac. It enables users to scan, read, save, and email printed material and PDF documents.
- Enables users to scan books, magazines, bank statements, and other files.
- Log in to DocuScanPlus.com to retrieve the documents on demand from any Internet-connected computer.
- Convert scanned results to DAISY, MP3, braille, or large print.
- Send documents to an Amazon Kindle.
- Email documents without leaving DocuScan Plus.
- Password protect material for added security.
- Using a variety of scanners or a HoverCam document camera in conjunction with DocuScan Plus, users can convert printed materials and PDF files into text and access the converted documents from other locations with a mobile device.
- Runs on Macintosh and Windows computers.