Dot Mini is a smart media device for the visually impaired. It combines technology, software, and design to access content such as books, magazines, audio, and movies.
- This device can access almost any media, in many ways. Load content from an SD card, directly connect with other devices via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB, or collaborate via HDMI.
- The integrated audio function allows users to learn Braille easily, capture content faster, listen and read – or do both simultaneously.
- Dot Mini’s 16 Braille Cells are powered by Dot actuator technology: Ten times smaller, lighter, and more energy-efficient.
- The Dot Mini’s integrated Dot Translation Engine uses AI to automatically translates from English to contracted Braille.
- Its compact, lightweight technology allows users to take it everywhere they go.
- Dot Mini is a personal library with 16 GB of internal storage, and more via SD card.
- Open source technology allows the Dot Mini to grow as time goes by.
- Online Libraries: Hundreds of thousands of books are available for Dot Mini through partnerships with online libraries.
- Education: Dot Mini is used by schools to improve the learning experience in and out of the classroom.
- Interactive Applications: Intuitive control elements and voice recognition facilitate interactive applications.
- Internet Access: Dot Mini can be connected to the internet via Wi-Fi to browse websites and read e-mails.