Dragger Mouse Button Software
Dragger is a software utility for manipulating the left, right, and middle mouse buttons of a standard mouse or mouse emulator, often used by people who have physical motor challenges. It can be used to enter mouse clicks via direct selection (often with an adaptive switch). Dragger makes it possible to perform double-clicks and drag operations with single left clicks.
- AutoClick performs mouse button clicks using dwell.
- Manual clicks and dwell clicks can be transformed into double-clicks, middle-clicks, right clicks, or drag operations.
- Dwell click time is programmable.
- Jitter Box feature compensates for user instability.
- Slide-out Launcher is a feature to start or re-start the Dragger toolbar using dwell.
- The toolbar can be resized and displayed in several layouts.
- Layout is controlled by dragging a toolbar corner.
- Toolbar buttons can be "locked" for repetitive operations.
- Runs on Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
- Dragger does not run on Windows RT.
- Dragger uses the Microsoft Windows dotNET Framework.