Earfy is an independent communication app for persons with hearing loss. It converts speech into text (subtitles).
- Realtime captions for one-on-one conversations.
- A continuous stream of captions.
- Over forty languages available.
- Optimized colors, fonts, and positioning.
- Read captions from opposite directions.
- Context-based sentence corrections.
- Manually highlight incorrect captions.
- Copy or email transcripts of conversations.
- Visualizing quality of speech-input.
- Mute button to pause captions.
- For safety's sake, Earfy NV recommends that users always request permission from all discussion participants before saving or sending any transcripts. (See Earfy NV's Privacy Policies).
- iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Android: 4.1 and up.
Options & Accessories:
- Languages: Dutch, English, Portuguese.
See product Apple's App Store.
See product Google Play.