Eline Spreekt (Eline Speaks)
ElineSpeaks is an Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) app using symbol, image, video & text communication. It works based on a grid with icons, pictures or photos. When touching a tile, the iPad speaks. ElineSpeaks is suitable for all disorders, ages, levels of literacy, levels of muscular movement, and those who cannot speak.
- Can be customized using sclera icons, pictures from the Internet or photos made with the iPad.
- ElineSpeaks can be used anywhere, even on the road.
- Cloud-based: Parents, caretakers & therapists can work together in the same profile at the same time.
- Text to speech with word prediction, onscreen keyboard to synthetic speech. Choose from multiple natural voices.
- It is possible to save all tiles and return to an earlier version or another or search for images and symbols.
- 30 Day Free Trial & Free license for professionals.
- Languages: German, English, Dutch.
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Languages: English, Dutch, German.
- Age Rating: 4+.
- In-app Subscription.
See product in Apple's App Store.