Emfit Epilepsy Alarm
The Emfit Epilepsy Alarm has been developed to register epileptic seizures, such as generalized tonic-clonic (GTC) attacks, of a person lying in bed.
- It will register any abnormal and continuous movements over a pre-set timespan.
- The Emfit Epilepsy Alarm consists of a sensor that is placed beneath the mattress and a control device which can be mounted onto a wall or placed on a bedside table.
- The sensor sends a signal to the control unit which sounds an adjustable alarm. It is also possible for the control unit to send an alarm to a further alarm, such as a pager or cellphone.
- The technical solution is adapted to the property’s physical environment and the procedures for how the alarm is received.
- Size 400 x 580 x 1,5 mm.
- Material Polyester.
- Cabel length 300 mm.
- Control device:
- Size 97 x 127 x 30 mm.
- Weight 150 g.
- Color White Battery 2 st 1,5 V, AA-battery.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase with this product. These include but are not limited to:
- Emfit sängsensor.
- Batterieliminator Emfit.
- Kabel Emfit till 6,3 mm telepropp.
- All in One and All in One Basic.