Enabler alarm is a "Plug and Play" device that allows users to send out a warning signal using a control or switch that best suits the user's needs. A family member or caregiver will receive an acoustic warning signal when you activate the alarm.
- Connect up to 4 different Enabler Alarms on the same system.
- Alarms with a beep sound.
- The radiofrequency system allows a family member or caregiver to take the Enabler to any room with an available socket.
- 3.5 mm mono jack plug (female connector).
- Radio frequency 433MHz.
- Size: 105x59x36 mm.
Options & Accessories:
- Can be customized with various contacts or one of the controls.
- Available also as a part of the self-installable environmental control kit solution.