Endeavor 3 is an app for people with intellectual disabilities, traumatic brain injuries, early onset dementia, and certain learning disabilities designed to help them remember when to perform key activities such as taking medications, turning off appliances, attending appointments, remembering work tasks, or any other routine or non-routine activity of daily living.
- Provides a format for users to complete tasks independently and on time, thus freeing up staff or caregiver time and enhancing their independence and quality of life.
- Family members, caregivers, or the end user can add scheduled events via Endeavor 3’s setup utility.
- A mix of an image, an audio message, and a set day and time are presented on the home screen.
- Can run in the background and provide notifications when the user is working with another app or has the unit in sleep mode.
- Runs on Android and iOS devices.