The Eyeblinker is an Environmental control system that is operated by eye blinks without the need for another physical movement.
- Detection of blink via sensor goggles with an infrared sensor.
- Use of own glasses by attaching the infrared sensor.
- Customized by the manufacturer in accordance with the wishes and choices of the user.
- Notebook with software.
- Radio Gong.
- AC adapter.
- Sensor glasses.
- Proximity sensor.
- CD with description.
- Activation Type: Infrared light, 940 nm.
- Activation surface: eyelid.
- Activation medium: a pulsed beam of light.
- Interface: 2 x potential-free changer.
- Power supply: 12 V DC voltage, regulated; 40 mA.
- Connection socket: 3.5 mm, pin: 1.8 mm.
- Output socket: 6-pin, with 2 m cable.
- Switching voltage: 120 V WS / 60 V GS.
- Switching current: 0.6 A / 0.3 A .
- Dimensions: 100 mm; 181 mm; 53 mm [W x D x H].
- Weight: 350 g.
Options & Accessories:
- For the disabled who are able to move a hand, a proximity sensor can be used instead of the special glasses. As soon as a hand is held over it, it does the same thing as blinking an eye.