FineReader is an optical character recognition (OCR) and PDF program designed to simplify working with paper-based documents and PDFs by combining OCR and conversion technologies with PDF tools. Version 14 supports the recognition of text in 192 languages and has a built-in spell check for 48 of them.
- Converts paper documents, scans and PDFs to Word, Excel, searchable PDF and other formats.
- Edit any PDFs including scans, create PDF from multiple files, comment and annotate, search in, protect and prepare for sharing and fill in forms.
- Identify text changes between different versions of the same document, whether a scan PDF, Word document or presentation.
- Streamline document conversion using the Hot Folder tool to schedule batch processing and track documents for conversion with "watched" folders.
- Recognition Languages: 192 languages, including formal, artificial languages, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.
- Interface languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, and 15 more.
- Input Formats: PDF, PDF/А, TIFF, JPEG, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, GIF, DjVu, DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT(X), VSD(X), HTML, RTF, TXT.
- Saving Formats: DOC(X), XLS(X), PDF, PDF/А, RTF, TXT, CSV, ODT, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, PPTX, HTML, TIFF, JPEG, PNG.
- System Requirements: 1 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, 1.2 GB of hard disk space.
- Scanners and MFPs: FineReader 14 supports TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, MFPs, and all-in-one devices.
Options & Accessories:
- Standard version, which includes the ability to edit and convert PDFs and scans.
- Corporate version, which includes the ability to compare documents and automate conversions.
- Volume licensing, which offers multiple licenses for companies and organizations.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.