First Keys 3
First Keys 3 is an introduction to the keyboard by using speech, phonics, and Widgit Symbols in colorful letter exercises to teach literacy skills to users who have difficulty with text or communication.
- Teaches keyboard awareness through literacy activities.
- Choose from over 80 activities and make new ones with Widgit Symbols.
- Create target vocabulary lists.
- Create activity and letter rules.
- Full customization for individual student progression.
- Student reports and certificates.
- Comes with the complete Widgit Symbol Set.
- Phonic or speech feedback.
- Individual student avatars.
- Runs on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Pentium processor (800MHz min, Pentium 4 or above at 1Ghz min preferred) .
- 256MB RAM min, preferably 512MB or above and sound card
- 1GB hard disk space.
- Minimum resolution of 1024x768.
- Supports widescreen resolutions.
Options & Accessories:
- Available as part of the Early Years Bundle.