FM ADA Compliance Kit
Approximate Cost: $1,382.00
This assistive hearing system can accommodate individuals for hearing accessibility in a small-group settings such as libraries, conference rooms and information desks. The system includes an neckloop, headsets as well as desktop and wearable lapel-clip microphones, and a set of four receivers.
- Simple set-up and operation.
- PPA T46 transmitter.
- 150’ operating range.
- 100 hours receiver battery life.
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories).
- Meets new 2010 ADA accessibility guidelines.
- 1 Transmitter.
- 4 Receivers with Headphones.
- 2 Types of Microphones.
- ADA Wall Plaque.
- Induction Neckloop.
- Rechargeable AA Batteries.
- Foam-Lined Case.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8"L x 3-7/8""W x 2"H.
- Shipping weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Power Supply: Williams Sound TFP 041 (US) or TFP 030 (International).
- Charging time: 16 hours nominal.
- The FM ADA Compliance Kit is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.