FoxyVoice is a Firefox extension that provides text-to-speech functionality using Microsoft Win32 Speech API (SAPI). With FoxyVoice users can do tuning of their browser and they can listen to the page being read or browse on one page and listen to another page being read for a higher degree of sensory overload.
- Easy Customizable: Over a hundred theme options ready to make a website unique.
- Select of 500+ Google Fonts, users can choose layouts and set up their social links.
- Adaptive to any screen depending on the device being used to view the site.
- Contact Form Ready: Built-In Contact Page with Google Maps is a standard for this theme.
- Modern Blog Layouts: Up to 3 Blog Layouts, responsive on all media devices.
- Unlimited Color Schemes: Upload a logo, change background color or images, select a link's color.
- Built-in Bootstrap Elements and Font Awesome.
- FoxyVoice only runs on a Windows system with SAPI installed.
- Supports Firefox 0.9+.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for download from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.