FreeRider SEN Wirefree Bluetooth Joystick
The Portset FreeRider SEN Wirefree Bluetooth Joystick provides the ability to simulate a mouse from a 4 way switch with the addition of 3 additional switch inputs. These additional switches offer right and left click and a toggled highlighter for drag and drop. This joystick may be especially helpful for assistive communication device users.
- Provides the ability to simulate a mouse from a 4 way switch with the addition of 3 additional switch inputs. These additional switches offer right and left click and a toggled highlighter for drag and drop.
- The Bluetooth Joystick also incorporates the facility of quick flick left and right to provide mouse clicks. This feature can be selected or disabled via a rear control switch.
- The mouse action uses a speed control algorithm which detects the time that a switch is held in a particular direction to change the mouse cursor speed.
- The wire-free system employs the Bluetooth protocol with the application of using a unique device address system.
- The Bluetooth Joystick is supplied with a special programme dongle as shown which ensures the unique pairing thus ensuring that devices do not interfere with each other in a classroom or workplace.
- The Joystick has an internal Lithium-ion rechargeable battery providing hours of operation.
- Indicators are provided for Bluetooth connectivity, battery charging, and battery level.
- Works with all versions of Microsoft Windows and selected tablets.
- Dimensions: ABS case width 12cm, depth 18cm, front height 2.5cm rear height 7cm.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 1A 3.7 Volt.
- Charging connection: micro USB Charging current 200mA.
- Rear panel switch connections 3.5mm mono sockets.
Options & Accessories:
- Can be tailored to fit training room situations where it can be built-in to student desktops.