Gaze Point is entry-level eye-tracking software that lets users splat, smudge, reveal, paint, play, draw, make music and more. Gaze Point allows the user to control the mouse cursor and to make single mouse clicks.
- The controller window gives users direct access to:
- Eye tracker on/off.
- Visibility of the mouse cursor on/off.
- Left-click on/off.
- Within the gaze enabled settings users can adjust the calibration, the dwell time, and the feedback type, color, and size.
- Compatible Operating Systems: 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1, or 10.
- System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- Dual-Core processor.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk: 450 MB available.
Options & Accessories:
- Software Languages: Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English (US), Finnish, French (FRA), German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese (BR), Spanish (MX), Swedish.