GEWA Andromeda BED
GEWA Andromeda BED is an IR receiver with which it is possible to control the functions of a motorized bed wirelessly via a GEWA IR transmitter. The receiver has 8 relay outputs, that can control a maximum of 8 functions of a bed: the head end, the foot end, knee part, and the whole bed up/down.
- The GEWA Andromeda BED can control two functions simultaneously, which allows for a broad range of individual movement patterns.
- The bed motion is monostable, i.e. it will only work while the transmitter button is held down.
- To prevent accidental bed movement, the movement stops after 3 seconds.
- The Relay activation time can also be reduced down to 1.5 seconds.
- The GEWA Andromeda BED has a very sensitive IR-receiver, which means that the receiver can be placed under the bed and still receive a full signal.
- If the bed receiver cannot be placed with a clear view, users can connect it to an external detector.
- The receiver comes preconfigured with cable kits for immediate use. It is also possible to replace the cables if users switch to another bed model.
- Size: 151 mm x 125 mm x 60 mm.
- Voltage range: 12-24 V DC.
- Power consumption, idle: 0, 15 W.
- Power consumption, max: 1,6 W.
- Max load per relay: 200 mA/30 V AC, 350 mA/60 V DC.
- Ingress protection: IP 54.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include but are not limited to:
- Cable kit LINAK 10 PIN MODULAR.
- Cable kit LINAK 8 PIN DIN.
- Cable kit DEWERT 5 PIN DIN.
- Cable kit DEWERT 13 PIN DIN.
- Andromeda IR-DET 3.