GEWA ANDROMEDA Receivers
Gewa Andromeda combines infrared (IR) and radio (Gewa Radio) in the same receiver. Gewa Andromeda has a number of functions such as a mono/bistable function, switch-on display, and max/min response time. It is possible to connect external control switches for activating the relays and up to 5 separate IR detectors.
IR Receiver for indoor installation. 2 relay output; without radio.
IR and radio receiver for indoor installation. 4 relay outputs.
IRZ-REC 4 OUT
IR and radio receiver for outdoor installation. 4 relay outputs.
IRZ-REC 4 WM - This product has been discontinued
IR and Radio receiver for indoor installation.
These features are common to all models:
- Programmable with GewaLink channels and coded channels (4096 Code).
- Compatible with all older GewaLink transmitters.
- External detectors can be connected.
- External control switch (Elbow switch) can also be connected. A variety of functions can be set as:
- Monostable function.
- Bistable function.
- Delay on time.
- Minimum time.
- Maximum time.
- Public function.
- Combinations of functions are also possible.
IRZ-REC 4 and IRZ-REC 4 OUT include these additional features:
- The receiver can be controlled by Gewa Radio.
IRZ-REC 4 WM includes these additional features:
- Ready for connection to Window Master window opener.
- The receiver can also be controlled by Gewa Radio.
These specifications are common to all models:
- Operating voltage: 12-24 V AC/DC (- 10% - +20%).
- Max power consumption at rest: 60mA (2 detectors, inactive relays, active radio).
- Max power consumption: 120mA (2 detectors, 4 active relays, active radio).
- Max relay load: 3A, 24V AC/DC resistive load.
- Max detectors: 6 including built-in detector.
- Programming channels: GewaLink channels 0–127, 4096 code and Gewa Radio.
- Ambient temperature: - 20°C - +35°C.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for the IR-REC 2, IRZ-REC 4, IRZ-REC 4 OUT, and IRZ-REC 4 WM. These include but are not limited to:
- IR-DET (IR detector).
- IR-DET 3 (IR detector).
- IR-DET 15 (IR detector).
See Manufacturer's website about IRZ-REC 4.
See Manufacturer's website about IR-REC 2.
See Manufacturer's website about IRZ-REC 4 OUT.
IRZ-REC 4 WM is discontinued by the manufacturer, but may still be available for purchase from third-party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.