GoWorksheet Maker iPad App
App that makes printed classroom worksheets and tests accessible with an iPad. Bring in an image or take a photo of the worksheet, and customize it for your student's needs. Customization includes added word banks, allowance of tapping to fill multiple choice answers, drag and drop answers, or audio output that includes more detailed instructions or additional prompting.
- Add accessibility alternatives to a worksheet so all students can complete the same work.
- Fill out customized worksheets.
- Capture text with OCR (optical character recognition), a tool for creating an enhanced worksheet.
- Text that is to be read aloud can either be keyed in or added with the built-in OCR that identifies text on the screen.
- Word banks are another useful tool.
- For questions with short answers, the keyboard pops up when tapped. Instead of typing the answer, a student may select the answer from a teacher-created word bank.
- Once a GoWorksheet is created, multiple ways are available for the teacher to share it with the student, and for the student to return the completed worksheet.
- Sharing options include AirDrop, email, any cloud storage set up on the iPad (such as Google Drive or Dropbox), print, or save to Photos.
- Students can download GoWorksheet, a free app to use for filling out customized worksheets created by teachers and shared using the GoWorksheet Maker.
- Size: 153.7 MB.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English.
Options & Accessories:
Available in three different bundles:
- GoWorksheet Maker iPad App.
- GoWorksheet Maker iPad App - 5 Apps.
- GoWorksheet Maker iPad App - 20 Apps.
See product in Apple's App Store.