Grid for iPad
Grid for iPad is an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) app for the iPad designed to give a voice to people without speech. It is available as a one-time purchase or a monthly subscription and includes immediate access to resources for symbol and text communication.
- The app includes content for different ages, conditions, and levels of literacy.
- It is suitable for a wide range of people with communication needs, including ALS / MND, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, Learning difficulties, and Stroke / Aphasia.
- Features a wide range of resources for different ages and abilities.
- Research-based approach to symbol and text AAC.
- Core vocabulary sits alongside activity-specific language, with features designed to make it simpler to form phrases and communicate meaning.
- Remote editing from any Windows computer.
- Compatible with iPad.
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Options & Accessories:
Available in 16 languages, including English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, and Welsh.