Handi 5 SW
Handi 5 SW is a package of several Android smartphone applications that help people who experience difficulties with time, structure, appointments, initiative, planning, memory, focus and concentration, or just the handling of a smartphone. Handi software is a tool for users with cognitive impairments.
- Get reminders to sign for, to avoid forgetting or doing it several times.
- Get all text read.
- View time visually.
- Get a countdown to the next chore.
- Get checklists with pictures to check to remember what to buy or pack.
- Connect reminders with a phone number, road description, or shopping list to remember the necessary information.
- Operate Handi via computer and internet.
- Download apps such as an itinerary, a TV overview, and the weather.
- Includes installation instructions, USB memory card with installation files, license key, USB memory card with HandiTools and user guides, printed copies of Handbook Handi5 SW, User manual Handi5, and the Calendar Function description.
- Can be installed on phones with Android version 2.3.3 or above.
- Requires at least 2GB of free space on the memory card.