Handy Calendar is a time and planning tool for iPhone and iPod touch. The calendar provides an overview of the day, week, and month. Receive clear alarms when activities begin and end.
- Link additional information to each activity, such as a checklist or a phone number.
- Sync HandiCalendar with an Apple Watch to:
- See today's activities.
- Watch the time for the next activity - count down with dots.
- See what additional information is available on the iPhone, e.g. a checklist.
- Sign for activities.
- Get alarms directly on the watch.
- Receive reminders, both when the activities start and end.
- Visualize activities and time with pictures and symbols,
- Get text read up with speech synthesis.
- Get clear alarms on start and end times.
- Use pre-programmed activities and timers.
- Choose whether activities should be acknowledged.
- Attach important information to an activity, e.g. telephone numbers, notes, a recorded message, or a checklist.
- Developed for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
See product in Apple's App Store.