Hark the Sound
Hark the Sound is a collection of free audio games on the web. The games have speech, sound, and graphics for players of all ages and abilities who are visually impaired or blind.
- Play a Game: Users can browse and search the game catalog like any other website using the mouse and screen.
- Young gamers can browse the catalog by using the arrow keys and listening to game titles.
- Community: Discuss games and activities with other users in a Google Group.
- Manage Activities: Parents and teachers can group games into activities for kids to explore and play.
- As players work through an activity, the Hark the Sound site records their progress for later adult review.
- Build New Games: Users can create new games or extend existing ones. When complete, new creations appear in the catalog for all of the visitors to play and improve.