Head Pilot is a man-machine interface based on head movement-image processing. The system automatically detects a user. By this detection, the user may completely control a computer mouse cursor without having to physically touch the mouse or trackball itself.
- Auto click.
- Auto calibration.
- Users may customize their configuration panel.
- Adapted to all mouse click configurations.
- Window resizing.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Sensitivity adjustment programming.
- Customized shortcuts.
- Multiple User Management.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.