External switch device that can be activated with very light pressure using the head, knee, or elbow. This switch is suitable for users who have difficulty operating standard-style switches that require more precise movements or the use of the arms and hands. The device was designed to be mounted close to a user for easier access and can be attached to a wheelchair.
- Can be activated with very light pressure and is also maneuverable with pressure from the knee, elbow, or another body part.
- Attaches to switch mounting systems (sold separately).
- Includes heavy-duty ball joint.
- Size: 3.75" L.
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase. These include but are not limited to:
- Gooseneck Mounting System (sold separately).
- Light Duty Magic Arm System (sold separately).
- Magic Arm Mounting System (sold separately).