Helpiclick is a mouse emulator that requires only slight pressure and movement to control a small rubber cylinder with a diameter of about 2 cm. Two buttons provide activation for the left and right clicks of the mouse. The speed of the mouse pointer is proportional to the inclination caused by pressure on the controls by the user.
- Two switch inputs are available as alternatives to left and right mouse clicks.
- Connects to the USB port of the PC.
- No drivers or software to install.
- Dimension: 80mm x 30mm x 10mm.
- Operating System: Windows/Mac.