Herbor is an internet-based communication system is for people who are unable to use a regular email program and social media like Facebook due to a developmental disability or brain injury. It is a simple visual communication tool that provides users with special needs the same opportunities as others who are not challenged by a cognitive disability.
- Pictures - Save photos and share them.
- Email - Send or receive emails and get a reading using built-in speech synthesis.
- Diary - Write and save experiences from everyday life.
- Guestbook - Get a greeting from family and friends.
- Calendar - Keep track of birthday and other events.
- Links - Quick and easy access to the Internet pages most visited.
- Life History - Select the photos in photo albums that show a life story.
- Writing friends - Find and meet new friends and write emails together.
- A subscription service.