HiDOM SmartSet is a home automation application for iPod Touch and iPhone for remote control of buttons, selectors, thermostats, etc. for the home automation systems. The App is completely configurable to replace traditional remote controls with features for control, automation, and supervision. HiDOM SmartSet is an accessible App for all users, even those with tetraplegia.
- Possible to simultaneously manage different automation systems that are based on the KNX standard (for example, the main home, office and vacation home) and no dedicated or proprietary server is required.
- On the screen of the device, it is also possible to view the contextual images of video door phones and environmental cameras on IP networks.
- Each functional object can be given a textual description (in any language), as well as combining a personalized coloring.
- Works both in silent mode and by enabling audio feedback, which automatically generates a sound or speech signal (produced by a voice synthesizer) when any significant command or event is activated.
- A simple interactive setup program, available on the Internet and subject to a password, allows the configuration and customization of functional objects, IP networks, KNX group addresses, and all control actions.
- Developed for Apple's iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPod Touch mobile devices.
- A router or gateway, of any brand or type, provided with standard KNXnet / IP protocol.