Hitch 2 is a plug-and-play USB computer switch interface with inputs for up to five switches or one joystick with a 9-pin D plug. When used with switch-accessible software, users are able to fully control their computer.
- For macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, or Mavericks users, turn on Switch Control for full computer access with one or multiple switches.
- Includes a mouse control mode that enables a user to control the on-screen mouse cursor with a joystick or multiple switches.
- Simplified user interface that includes core keystrokes commonly used by software for switch access.
- Ability to program one to four keystrokes of your choice.
- Integrated USB connection.
- 9-pin D connection for joysticks.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome, and Android devices with a USB connection.
- Requires switch-accessible software.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.